We welcome support from companies who share our passion for wildlife and want to inspire people about nature on their doorstep. Each Wildlife Trust has its own corporate partnerships, ranging from major international corporations to small family business.
By working with us you can:
- Demonstrate your reputation as an environmentally responsible organisation to your customers, staff, suppliers and the communities in which you operate
- Increase your brand profile amongst our supporters and like-minded, environmentally aware people
- Share the benefits of the Wildlife Trust’s brand and key conservation work
- Contribute to our vision of Living Landscapes and Living Seas
Take up the challenge on a wild workday!
Fancy getting your hands dirty? Individual Trusts welcome teams from across Wales to swap computers for bowsaws and get involved in the work at the real cutting edge of conservation. Are you and your colleagues up for the challenge? Contact the Trust nearest you.
Fancy something more tailored for you?
You could also support a local project, perhaps helping to restore a nearby nature reserve, or perhaps fund the costs of giving local children access to the outdoors through one of our community programmes.
Each Wildlife Trust in Wales has dedicated staff who can tailor a partnership that meets your needs in terms of CSR, environmental impact, positive publicity and staff involvement.
For the really committed, we can even set up cause related marketing schemes. We currently work in partnership with:
- The Co-operative Cymru/Wales
The Postcode Green Trust – the Trust is a charity partner of the Postcode Green Trust, linked to The People's Postcode Lottery. Wildlife Trusts Wales adheres to the Self Exclusion and Social Responsibility policies of the Postcode Green Trust.